Saturday, October 07, 2006

So, now back in Singapore .... I guess I should upload some pics from Stockholm. If my memory holds true, I think this is gonna be the 1st set of pics I've put up for months now. So aniway, here goes.

Our primary purpose there is of course to get to know more about KI, and the various post-grad programs on offer.


Here are all 28 of us ... I hope. If you can't sleep at night, you can probably print out this picture, and start counting 1-28 over and over again.


Besides visiting KI, we also got to attend the announcement of this year's Nobel Prize for Physiology & Medicine. Here's the packed auditorium where it all happened.


For those of you who are more scenery rather than people orientated, here are several postcard-quality pics of Stockholm. I think I shall not describe each of them, since that takes work and words, and I guess the pics are pretty self-explanatory.













Here are some notable Swedish quotes for those quotedians out there.

For guys: "I'm too sexy, check me out!"

For girls:"Drink me like you want me!"

'Nuff said.

lufCYC left this memory at 9:30 PM

0 serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Yongchun
.....................................................................
Name: Yongchun
Location: Singapore/Chicago
Birthday: 21 December 1982

Music

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Frenz

Adela * Adrian * Aiko * Alex * Amanda * Andrew * Andy * Audrey * Brian * Chenghua * Chen Xi * Dazhou * Germaine * Hanxue * Helena * Jennie * Jiahui * Joel * John * Konrad * Leeds United * Lijun * Lip Jin * Loy * Lu * Michelle * Mingzhu * Serene * Weiyi * Weiyu * Xiaodong * Yanxiang *

Coolest School

Leeds United Update

Leeds United
.....................................................................
Championship Scores
LEEDS UNITED 1 (Cresswell)
Luton Town 0

Tagboard