Friday, July 28, 2006

I think this is kinda cool, sitting at my office desk after office hours, writing rubbish, while waiting for it to be sufficiently late so i can go out and meet people on a Friday night. Seems kinda weird, but whenever I need to leave early to meet, I always seem to have something cropping up, and then lan lan, gotta stay till late and then kena scolded when I finally show up somewhere in Suntec or Orchard. So first off, sincere apologies to Yihan and Gracie and Terence for making u all wait like an hour and a half last night. So on the bus back home, I asked Gracie, "So u really waited very long ah?", thinking that the 3 of them deliberately exagerrated my lateness to make me feel a bit guilty. But then she shot back "Yah lah .... make me wait and wait ..." Now hold on, doesn't this line sound exactly like Lulu's reply to me in our musical Beauty World. Now, rehearsal over and over again until I can remember all the songs and the lines liao. So here's how it went in the musical

Towkay Neo: "Dun be like that lah ... I had business the whole of last week leh."

Lulu: "Everytime, make me wait and wait only .... you horrible man. But never mind, I shall let bygones be bygones"

Towkay Neo: "Lulu, you're such a darling ...." blah blah before we get to the disgusting kissing part.

Never knew you could use reel life lines in real life so perfectly lor.

And anyway, received a notice requesting for me to return to the Student Care and Wellness Center in NUS for a Hep B booster. Wah lao .... the company a lot of money is it, always asking me to go for 1 injection after another. And lagi worse, go down there liao, I ask the nurse how come I need so many injections, and then she said loudly "cos u r high-risk mah" in front of all the students there lah. Biang eh, even if true, also must give me a bit of face mah ... aiya ... n she reminded me to come back in a month's time to check the antibody levels to see if a need a rebooster, leaving me with her parting line "I know you confirm will forget one, so stick this on ur forehead to remind yourself ah"

Aniway, meeting friend now .... and needa catch the last bus out ...so gotta leave. And too old to walk to the MRT station liao ... somemore, just came out of gym ... so needa reward myself by not walking so much.

lufCYC left this memory at 6:55 PM

0 serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Yongchun
.....................................................................
Name: Yongchun
Location: Singapore/Chicago
Birthday: 21 December 1982

Music

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Frenz

Adela * Adrian * Aiko * Alex * Amanda * Andrew * Andy * Audrey * Brian * Chenghua * Chen Xi * Dazhou * Germaine * Hanxue * Helena * Jennie * Jiahui * Joel * John * Konrad * Leeds United * Lijun * Lip Jin * Loy * Lu * Michelle * Mingzhu * Serene * Weiyi * Weiyu * Xiaodong * Yanxiang *

Coolest School

Leeds United Update

Leeds United
.....................................................................
Championship Scores
LEEDS UNITED 1 (Cresswell)
Luton Town 0

Tagboard