Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friday officially started with lunch. So Joel, Yikley n I decided to head off this ulu shack known as Fish n Chicken to buy some unhealthy food. Yes, Fish n Chicken does sounds crappy n unoriginal to be something to cheer about, but hey, who cares what the restaurant is called as long as it serves up good food? The resturant may even be called Man Utd, but still serve up sumptous dishes. So really, it's not the name that matter, its the food ... and to 3 ravenous boys desperately seeking lunch, anything goes. So when we go to Fish n Chicken, what do we eat? Yes u guessed it ... fish n chicken. I would like to say chicken n fish, but that sounds lame. So lunch consisting of catfish n chicken tenders n buffalo wings accompanied us to Joel's place. Greasy unhealthy fried food never tasted so good ... imagine having lunch at 230pm ... yes we were real hungry. After lunch, of course it was our usual afternoon session of Winning 11. I decided to train with AC Milan, since I am from ACS(I), and natually without Leeds Utd in the game, the next best thing would be to play with Anglo-Chinese (AC) Milan. My afternoon record was almost impeccable .... 4 wins n a defeat against Joel. Feeling pretty confident, I figured our nighttime Winning 11 competitition wouldn't be too much of a problem. Little did I know that I would only finish above Wanyun in the final standings ... hahahaha

So after soccer training, it was time for the Winning 11 Tournament at 11pm at Joel's place.



The tournament officially began with Joel playing Barcelona, Brian with Man Utd, Andrew with Arsenal, Wanyun with my AC Milan, and me having to use Real Madrid, with Jonathan Woodgate as chief striker. Nothing much to cheer about, with Brian, Joel and Andrew getting 'free wins' against Wanyun. In the end, Brian ended up scoring an 89th minute equalizer against Joel to win the league, leaving Joel to battle Andrew for 2nd spot, which Joel miraculously hung on to. This meant than I would be battling Wanyun for 4th spot ... n 5th spot. Thinking this wouldnt be a problem, since although languishing in 4th spot as of before the final showdown, I had only lost 1 game to Brian, having drawn against Joel and Andrew. But disaster struck, and Wanyun managed to cancel out my superb goal, leaving the match ending in a 1-1 draw. I still finished 4th, but what about my 'free win'????? haha....

No more bragging rights, I think I should go hibernize now ........ it was a fun-filled evening tho ... next time!!!

lufCYC left this memory at 7:15 AM

0 serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Yongchun
.....................................................................
Name: Yongchun
Location: Singapore/Chicago
Birthday: 21 December 1982

Music

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Frenz

Adela * Adrian * Aiko * Alex * Amanda * Andrew * Andy * Audrey * Brian * Chenghua * Chen Xi * Dazhou * Germaine * Hanxue * Helena * Jennie * Jiahui * Joel * John * Konrad * Leeds United * Lijun * Lip Jin * Loy * Lu * Michelle * Mingzhu * Serene * Weiyi * Weiyu * Xiaodong * Yanxiang *

Coolest School

Leeds United Update

Leeds United
.....................................................................
Championship Scores
LEEDS UNITED 1 (Cresswell)
Luton Town 0

Tagboard