Monday, January 16, 2006

Today was the photoshoot for our SAMSU musical: Return to Beauty World, part of this year's Citylights. Well, the photoshoot turned out to be really fun ... Xuda, Andrew, Hanxue and Wincy were really professional and cool to work with, and the rest of the cast ... ehrm or more specifically, the girls ... were really nice and exhilerating. So let me see who else was there? Serene, Luoren, Germaine, Hannah, Huiying, Mingzhu, Adela .... yeah, they're all girls. Keith's a guy, but I didn't take any photos with him ... so he's not counted. I must say these are some of the most scandalous pics taken, but I am really looking forward to seeing them ... not cos they're scandalous, but because I am just curious. Honestly, even when I try to look chee ko, I still look young and innocent ... some say young and dangerous, but I prefer the former description lah. The only terrible thing, besides having to dress up in a suit the entire afternoon, was the make up I had to have on. Shit lah ... first time kena make up and it's not a good experience lor. The what you call them ... ehr eyeliners ... were terribly painful. Imagine using a pencil to draw around a guy's eyes .... I seriously don't get why some girls resort to such self-torture whenever they go out. Worse still, after using wet tissue and some apparent make-up remover stuff, the eyeliner still is obvious around my eyes lah. When I go in front of the mirror, I see some guy kena whacked in the eye, and 2 black rings surround the eyes. This looks terrible. Some other people might even interpret it as dark rings. Considering I already am lacking sleep, imagine how I look as I am typing this. I am really traumatized man ... serious ... no joke ... and to think Megan said it would be much more make up on the actual show day. Shit lah! Coupled with wrinkles and white hair to make me look old .... I will literally be an ageing panda flirting around on stage.

Aiya, so I thought I might as well upload some Argentina pics lah ah ...


Ushuaia, Argentina


Torres Del Plaines, Chile


Puerto Moreno Glaciers, El Calafate, Argentina


Iguazu Falls, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

lufCYC left this memory at 2:09 PM

0 serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Yongchun
.....................................................................
Name: Yongchun
Location: Singapore/Chicago
Birthday: 21 December 1982

Music

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Frenz

Adela * Adrian * Aiko * Alex * Amanda * Andrew * Andy * Audrey * Brian * Chenghua * Chen Xi * Dazhou * Germaine * Hanxue * Helena * Jennie * Jiahui * Joel * John * Konrad * Leeds United * Lijun * Lip Jin * Loy * Lu * Michelle * Mingzhu * Serene * Weiyi * Weiyu * Xiaodong * Yanxiang *

Coolest School

Leeds United Update

Leeds United
.....................................................................
Championship Scores
LEEDS UNITED 1 (Cresswell)
Luton Town 0

Tagboard