Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tis the 8th week, which means it's time for Winter registration again, which also means that Fall quarter is drawing to a close, which thus means that finals are just 3 weeks round the corner, which inevitably means that winter and snow are on their way here. Shit! And snow's slated for Wednesday, with temperatures fluctuating between -4 degrees and 4 degrees. Time to take out the down jacket again .... Well, enough of such miserable stuff. Monday got off to a good start. No wait, I had to wake up at 9am which is never a good start for a day, but after getting over that bad start, and then officially starting my Monday upon reaching school, I had some good news. Remember me going to Physics office hours on Friday to talk to my prof about my unhappiness of the grading of my midterm? Well, when I re-got back my midterm, I found out that he did indeed give me the points which I thought had been unfairly taken off in the 1st place. So no, I still didn't get full marks for the midterm, but at least the final score is now more commensurate with me having left 25 minutes into the midterm that day. With the original score, I would have been really pissed off with myself for my apparent complacency! But yeah, gotta work harder for finals.

So I promised more photos from Fall Formal 2005 held at Crystal Gardens. I usually deliver on my promises, don't I? When I say I'll take an afternoon nap, I always do ... So I've randomly chosen 3 photos to put up, with an eclectic mix of guys and girls, Singaporeans and HKers, and me and you, so that there is no discrimination or bias. Right!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's YC with roommate Serene (the one in blue, and looking CHEEKy), and SOSC+music+chinese civilization-classmate Jennie. Look how nicely dressed all 3 are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's YC with organic chemistry+biochemistry+physics lab partner Amanda. It's actually tiring standing up posing for photos, so sitting by that artificial garden not only is efficient, but it's cool too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just as I promised, I included a pic of a guy too! Dun be stupid lah, ppl ... I have many more photos with the other Singaporean guys, but as I said, these pics were selected at random. So here's YC with Weiyu, with YC really needing a haircut!


lufCYC left this memory at 9:38 AM

0 serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Yongchun
.....................................................................
Name: Yongchun
Location: Singapore/Chicago
Birthday: 21 December 1982

Music

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Frenz

Adela * Adrian * Aiko * Alex * Amanda * Andrew * Andy * Audrey * Brian * Chenghua * Chen Xi * Dazhou * Germaine * Hanxue * Helena * Jennie * Jiahui * Joel * John * Konrad * Leeds United * Lijun * Lip Jin * Loy * Lu * Michelle * Mingzhu * Serene * Weiyi * Weiyu * Xiaodong * Yanxiang *

Coolest School

Leeds United Update

Leeds United
.....................................................................
Championship Scores
LEEDS UNITED 1 (Cresswell)
Luton Town 0

Tagboard